2. CONTENT. Oculis will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site but makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency or completeness. You agree that access to and use of this Web site and the content thereof is at your own risk. Oculis disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Neither Oculis nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Web site shall be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, arising out of access to, use of or inability to use this Web site, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof. This limitation includes damages to, or for any viruses that infect, your computer equipment.
4. THIRD PARTY WEB SITES AND LINKS. This Web site may contain links or references to other Web sites maintained by third parties over whom Oculis has no control. Such links are provided merely as a convenience. Similarly, this Web site may be accessed from third party links over whom Oculis has no control. Oculis makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of any information contained in such Web sites and shall have no liability for any damages or injuries of any kind arising from such content or information. Inclusion of any third party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by Oculis.
5. MEDICAL INFORMATION. This Web site may contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified health care professional. Patients should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. Patients should always consult with a doctor or other health care professional for medical advice or information about diagnosis and treatment.
6. FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS. This Web site may contain forward-looking statements about Oculis’ financial and operating performance, business plans and prospects, in-line products and products in development that involve substantial risks and uncertainties. Actual results could differ materially from the expectations and projections set forth in those statements. Such risks and uncertainties include, among other things, the uncertainties inherent in pharmaceutical research and development; decisions by regulatory authorities regarding whether and when to approve drug applications and supplemental drug applications as well as their decisions regarding labeling and other matters that could affect the availability or commercial potential of Oculis products; competitive developments; the ability to successfully market products; challenges to the validity and enforcement of Oculis’ patents; trends toward managed care and health care cost containment; governmental laws and regulations affecting health care, including without limitation regarding pharmaceutical product access, pricing and reimbursement; and general economic conditions. Oculis assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements as a result of new information or future events or developments.
7. NON-CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. Any communication or other material that you send to us through the Internet or post on a Oculis Web site by electronic mail or otherwise, such as any questions, comments, suggestions or the like, is and will be deemed to be non-confidential and Oculis shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information. Oculis shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such communication for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products.
8. TRADEMARKS. All product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks of Oculis, its affiliates, related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners, unless otherwise noted. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
9. COPYRIGHTS. The entire contents of this Web site are subject to copyright protection. Copyright © 2003-2015 Oculis ehf. The contents of Oculis Web sites may not be copied other than for noncommercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and thereafter may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed. Except as expressly provided above, you may not otherwise copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text or documents contained in this Web site or any portion thereof in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on such images, text or documents, without the express written consent of Oculis. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent or trademark of Oculis, or any third party.
11. MISCELLANEOUS. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision shall be severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions. Oculis reserves the right to alter or delete materials from this Web site at any time at its discretion.